Last month I had a nice surprise when I checked my notifications and found that I have been given a Leibster award. Thank you to Through the Looking Glass and Down the Rabbit Hole for giving me this 🙂 Check out her blog it’s super awesome if you enjoy Japan.
“The Liebster award is intended to give some exposure to small blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are as follows:
1] Link back to the blogger who nominated you
2] Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
3] Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4] Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination
5] Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.”
1) What was the last thing you bought?
Fabric for my lolita Halloween costume. I made a skirt, hat and collar.
2) What’s in your handbag?
Ah too much! But off the top of my head is a wallet, mirror, chapstick and lipstick, utility knife, measuring tape for sewing, lotion, sunblock, first aid things, small travel nail kit, this awesome super small bag that is no bigger then a soap box that has 16 necessities for women and tissues. I know there is more but that the basics.
3) Tea or coffee?
Tea but only japanese green tea.
4) What are you most looking forward to at Christmas?
I have to say giving and receiving gifts is one of my favorites but also lights, they just look so dreamy at night. Oh and can’t forget the cookies!
5) If you could choose a wardrobe from any given decade and century what would it be?
Either the later 60’s since I’m somewhat a hippie at heart but I also like the late 1800’s(Maybe the 1880’s?). I love the victorian fashion and all of the fancy clothes. Kind of the reason I like lolita with all the petticoats and ruffles.
6) What was the last book you read?
Actually it’s a blog I follow, the woman wrote a series called An only in Tokyo Mystery. It was the latest one I read.
7) Name the first 5 items you see right now if you open your fridge.
Pickles, soy sauce, apple cider, matcha and a big vegetable pile.
8) What was your favourite childhood story/book and do you still like it or have you grown out of it?
Probably Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I still love it.
9) When socks disappear, where do they go?
Hm… Good question. Sometimes my dog(but not so much any more since she grew out of that) or behind my laundry basket in my closet.
10) Give us a description of what you see when you look out the window this very moment.
Lots of trees, my deck with potted plants and herbs and a beautiful sunny day(but a bit cold out).
11) What does blogging mean to you?
Sharing things I find interesting and hope others find them interesting too.
Now for the blogs I have chosen:
(I only have 7 but I will try to add more!)
Awesome illustrations and info on Japanese culture and history.
Great illustrations and life in Japan.
The kimono fashionista.
Great photos and more about Japan.
Most adorable craft and sewing projects.
Everything about ramen and other Japanese foods/restaurants.
Everything you need to know about exercise and nutrition in great detail.
Questions for you to answer:
1) What is your favorite holiday?
2) If you could choose a wardrobe from any given decade and century what would it be?
3) If you could travel any where in the world what would your top 3 places be?
4) Tea or coffee?
5) What is your zodiac sign?
6) If you had a past life what country and time period would you be from?
7) Which is your favorite cats, dogs or fish?
8) What was the last book you read?
9) Name the first 5 items you see right now if you open your fridge.
10) What is your favorite flower?
11) What does blogging mean to you?